Northwest House Plan for a Narrow Lot
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Only 18' wide, this Northwest house plan, this home is long and narrow yet it supports three bedrooms and a gorgeous open floor plan.
- Two of the bedrooms are on the ground floor with the option to turn the third bedroom into a family room or home office.
- All the living spaces are up on the second floor where vaulted ceilings expand the kitchen and living room.
- Sliders take you out to a massive deck in back where grand views await you.
- The master suite is also vaulted and has a front to back walk-in closet.
- A one car garage completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 954 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- Deck: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 18' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 288 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"