A Brick Beauty
About This Plan
- This magnificent brick bungalow is enhanced by architectural details such as a rooftop decorative rail and a small turret.
- The house is 36 feet wide by 36 feet deep and provides 1,154 square feet of living space.
- The home features a closed entrance hall, an open dining and a living room, a kitchen, a large bathroom, and two bedrooms including a master bedroom with a large walk-in closet.
- An unfinished basement offers room for expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,154 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss