A Chalet for Today
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This up-to-date chalet design, with a wrap-around deck, is ideal for recreational living. The home's rustic appeal and soaring windows are well-suited to scenic sites.
- Living and dining rooms are combined to take advantage of the dramatic cathedral ceiling, the rugged stone fireplace and the view through the spectacular windows.
- The master bedroom takes up the entire second floor. Cathedral ceilings, sweeping views from the balcony, a private bath with spa tub are highlights.
- Foundation options: basement, daylight basement, slab and crawl space are included. The optional basement plan calls for a tuck-under garage, a large family room, plus utility and storage space.
- The main roof pitch is 12 on 12 making this well-suited for heavier snow areas. The secondary pitch is 6.5 on 12.
- NOTE: Please note that there is a three-week delivery delay for the CAD purchase.
- Related Plans: For larger versions of this home, see house plans 99932MW (1,468 sq. ft.) and 99907MW (1,500 sq. ft.).
- For smaller versions of this home, see house plans 99915MW (1,089 sq. ft.) and 99919MW (1,114 sq. ft.).