A Classic Southern Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Sloped ceilings, an angled eating bar, a built-in desk and a pantry closet are featured in the kitchen-eating area combo of this one-story home, where thick exterior walls promote energy efficiency.
- The living and dining rooms form a large L shape. In the living room, a skylight and a fireplace provide warmth and light.
- Jutting out in back for privacy, the master suite includes a well-appointed bath with a walk-in closet. Ample closet space is also found in both secondary bedrooms, placed on either side of the bath on the other side of the house.
- More storage space is found off the garage, where a disappearing staircase leads to attic storage.
- On the exterior, note the columned front porch and the covered porch and deck in back.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
- For a 2x6 framed version of this house plan, see 5537BR.