A Classic Victorian
About This Plan
- A turret roof, prominent bay window and wraparound veranda designate this four-bedroom design as classic Victorian.
- The plans include two second-level layouts--one with four bedrooms or one with three bedrooms and a vaulted ceiling over the family room. Both include a lavish master suite with an octagonal tray ceiling in the sitting room, a walk-in closet and a private bath with a columned whirlpool spa and separate shower.
- The first floor holds a formal living room with windows overlooking the veranda, a formal dining room, and a family room with a fireplace.
- The U-shaped kitchen has a sunny breakfast bay.
- A half-bath and a laundry room are found in the service area that also leads to the two-car garage.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,301 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 52' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 435 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss