A Classic with Options
About This Plan
- You'll enjoy the large open great room with double French doors and gas fireplace.
- The kitchen is open to the great room and has a unique design with a large island cooktop and snack bar plus an angled wall oven with built-in microwave. The angled pantry gives you easy access storage and casement windows over the kitchen make this a sunny space.
- The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and access to the 10'-wide rear porch for privacy. The master bath has a whirlpool tub and large 4'x4' shower.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a large bath. Bedroom 3 has access to the rear porch via French doors.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with plans for a detached garage.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see house plans 2522DH (country) and 2524DH (with dormers).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,052 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 480 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss