A Combination of Architectural Details
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A combination of architectural details makes this home elegant: keystone arches, shuttered windows, a two-story bay with a copper roof, and a recessed entry.
- A formal living room with a fireplace and a dining room with a bay window flank the vaulted foyer.
- The hearth-warmed family room sits to the rear near the island kitchen and breakfast bay. Double doors lead from the bay to a deck.
- A den--or guest room--with a tray ceiling has the use of a full bath.
- Look for the master suite on the second floor, just off a skylit hall. It features a walk-in closet and private bath with a separate tub and shower. The other three bedrooms share the use of a hall bath.
- A full basement could be finished later for additional space.
- Ceilings: 9'.
- Foundation: basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,851 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,592 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,259 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss