A Compact Starter
About This Plan
- Compact in design, this plan gains a sense of spaciousness from its generous living area and split-bedroom configuration, as well as from the nine-foot ceilings that are found throughout. The slender profile of the home makes it suitable for a narrow lot.
- The sheltered entry opens to a foyer, from which you can see the open good-sized family room and dining area straight ahead. Optionally, a fireplace may be built in the family room. Through sliders, the dining area accesses a patio in back.
- The open kitchen is set off from the rest of the space by a curved eating bar. The kitchen contains a pantry closet and is handy to the laundry-mudroom.
- Overlooking the backyard, the master suite includes a walk-in closet that is placed in a short hall between the bedroom and the bath. Notice the two linen closets in the master suite.
- Completing the home are a second full bath and two additional bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Get a one car garage with house plan 1754LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,402 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,402 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 4"
- Depth: 50' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 406 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss