A Cottage For Any Neighborhood
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Multipaned window uppers, decorative gable accents, and columns with stone veneer base supports combine to give this house plan a Craftsman flavor. Nostalgic wooden railings enclose all but the steps of the inviting front porch, entered via a gentle arch.
- Inside, just past the den and a short hallway, you come to a vaulted great room thats at the heart of the home. Wide windows fill most of the rear wall, and a gas fireplace fits neatly into an alcove next to the entertainment center. Working in the kitchen, you can enjoy both.
- A raised eating bar fronts the counter that separates the kitchen and dining room. Most of the dining room's rear wall is glass. It looks like three atrium doors, but only one of them opens onto the partially covered patio.
- Nie touches in the owners' suite include a spa tub, walk-in closet, double vanity and separately enclosed shower and toilet.
- A wide bonus room over the two-car garage could be an additional bedroom or whatever suits. The room has a 9' ceiling at center, sloping down to a little under 6' on the sides. Plenty of natural light washes in through skylights and a set of front windows.