A Country Classic
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Featuring front and back covered porches, this this traditional 4 bedroom home has an endless list of amenities.
- Closets abound for terrific storage with wach bedroom having a walk-in closet. The master suite gets two!
- The first floor master suite enjoys 12' ceilings, a spacious private bath and unparalleled privacy.
- On the second floor, a Jack and Jill bath connects the two bedrooms and an optional fourth bedroom has its own bath.
- A masterfully laid out floor plan allows easy access to all the home's delightful living areas.
- The family room boasts an 18' ceiling with a balcony overlook on the upper level.
- The breakfast/keeping room has a warm fireplace reminiscent of an old-fashioned keeping room where fireside dining is a pleasant reality.
- The kitchen conveniently abuts the dining room, the breakfast keeping room and the multi-purpose utility room with a sizeable pantry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,659 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,627 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,032 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick