A Country Farmhouse With 3 Car Garage
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A covered porch wraps around three sides of this attractive country farmhouse plan, with a second covered porch in the rear.
- A cozy corner fireplace warms the kitchen and the bayed eating nook as well as the great room. In the kitchen, note the pantry closet, the built-in desk and the peninsula snack bar.
- The master bath has a corner spa tub, separate shower and a good-sized walk-in closet.
- Off the foyer, a flexible room could serve as an office, a guest room or bedroom five.
- Upstairs, three family bedrooms share a bath. A sitting area and a recreation room complete the floor.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation options: basement, slab, crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: Get a 2 car garage with house plan 6530RF.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,571 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,658 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 913 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 812 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 74' 3"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 805 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss