A Deck and a Wrap-around Porch, Too
About This Plan
- Brick accents, a front-facing gable and a wide, covered wrap-around porch add to the country-style charm of this split-bedroom home.
- Living centers around the large family room, which opens to the rear deck via French doors. The deck runs the width of the house. An eating bar that also houses a range and oven separates the family room from the dogleg-shaped kitchen and handy nook.
- A large bay window wraps around the front of the formal living room, which boasts a vaulted ceiling. On the same side of the house, the master suite also opens to the deck via French doors. Here the huge walk-in closet includes several walls of shelves along with the typical rod and shelf sections. The master bath features an oversized spa tub and a separate shower.
- Bedrooms two and three share the second full bath. Extra space at the back of the garage could be used for a workbench or storage.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,775 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 6"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 681 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss