A Deck in Back
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Presenting a warm and friendly face, this one-story country home beckons you inside from its sheltered entry porch.
- Just off the foyer, the living room is entered through an archway flanked by two round columns. A fireplace is sited at the far end, and a French door opens to the spacious wrap-around deck. Two more French doors in the adjacent dining room also open to the deck.
- Additional deck access is provided from the dinette, which forms an L shape with the kitchen, well-endowed with counter and cabinet space. A large skylight brightens the area around the sink and range.
- Nicely separated from the public space, the bedrooms constitute peaceful havens for their occupants. Two secondary bedrooms, one with a 9'10' cathedral ceiling, share a hall bath in front, while the master suite contains a luxurious bath with two sinks, a curved whirlpool tub and a separate shower. The master bedroom boasts a walk-in closet.
- Notice the laundry closet tucked away near the entry to the side-loading garage.
- Foundation options: basement or slab.