A Delight To Behold
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Rectangular stacked stone veneer covers much of the front facade and flanks the garage door. Soldier courses of raised brick contribute outlining and textural contrast, as does the wavy wrought iron railing that rims the porch. Classic keystones accent the arches that highlight two front windows, the widest of which boasts a particularly graceful gothic transom.
- Natural light washes into the foyer through slender sidelights. French doors on the right swing open to access a room that could be a dining room, parlor, or perhaps a home office.
- Straight ahead is a richly windowed gathering space that comprises the great room with gas fireplace, kitchen and nook.
- Via the transverse hallway, you can reach any room in the house. Three bedrooms, including the owners' suite, are to the left, along with a two-section, general use bathroom.
- The owners' suite has its own private bathroom complete with a dual vanity, deep soaking tub, towel hutch and large shower. The suite also boasts a roomy walk-in closet.
- At the rear of the garage is an exceptionally deep storage/workshop area, and stairs to the upper level. A recreation room, bathroom, and walk-in storage closet are upstairs, over the garage.