About This Plan
- Follow your dream to this vacation home plan. All 2,015 sq. ft. are surrounded with decking. There's even a child's playhouse.
- The A-frame front showcases bold windowing (on two levels) and natural lighting fills the house plan. The dining and family rooms are completely open to each other, perfect for hanging out in the warmth of the hearth.
- The L-shaped kitchen features an expansive cook top/ lunch counter. A utility room handles the laundry and storage, and a half bath with linen closet takes care of other necessities.
- The main floor master suite features a spa-style bath with corner tub nestled against a greenhouse window.
- Upstairs, the sun-washed loft keeps overlooks the activity below while embracing two dreamy bedrooms and a sizeable bath with double sinks.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,015 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 735 sq. ft.
- Deck: 1,390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss