A Grand Palace
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Double tiered rooflines, turrets and towers make this home truly unique.
- The master suite has every amenity and the roman tub is the focal point of the bath. You'll also find a walk-behind shower.
- The butler's pantry doubles as a bar to serve the octagonal dining and living room, surrounded by columns.
- The family side of the house plan is expansive, with kitchen, family room, and an oversized game room.
- Note the den's location through double doors.
- Upstairs, you'll find a dual bonus room perfect for a guest and play room.
- Ceiling heights: 27' family room; 25' living room and outside entry; 14' covered patio, game room, kitchen, foyer, nook and butler's pantry; 12' master bedroom, master bath, bedrooms 3 & 4, laundry, and powder room; 10' garage; vaulted dining room.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 6,330 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 718 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 2,088 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 116' 8"
- Depth: 156' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1146 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12