A Home Design With Classic Simplicity
About This Plan
- The exterior features fancy brickwork, attractive roof dormers and a porch large enough for outdoor furniture.
- The large living room includes a private entry with guest closet an a fireplace with adjacent shelving.
- A big dining area with huge built-in pantry is open to a spacious U-shaped kitchen while both enjoy views of the rear patio through glass sliding doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,420 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,420 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 507 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss