A Key West Cutie
About This Plan
- Built off the ground, this efficient Key West vacation design offers spectacular views from a full-width deck in back.
- The living room, master bedroom, breakfast room and guest room all open to decks, and vaulted ceilings throughout add volume and a sense of spaciousness. Both bedrooms have walk-in closets.
- A corner fireplace in the living room provides warmth on chilly evenings. Windows on each side let in natural light and afford great views.
- All decks and entry are covered by roof except for the rear deck which is uncovered.
- The roof is a truss design with an 8:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: For other beach cottages, see house plans 6351HD and 6364HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,549 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,549 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss