A Kitchen for Gourmets
About This Plan
- This stately one-story design incorporates elegant brickwork on the corners as well as over the windows and garage door, with fine wood detailing to create a classic exterior.
- A multi-level ceiling, which rises to eleven feet, adds to the sense of space in this large den with built-in cabinets, brick fireplace and double French doors.
- The well-equipped gourmet kitchen includes a center island with downdraft cooktop, an inviting feature for enthusiastic chefs. It opens into a large breakfast room with a bay window.
- The oversized master bedroom suite has a raised ceiling, and the compartmentalized bathroom features a separate shower, whirlpool tub, double vanities and private water closet as well as a large walk-in closet. Two additional large bedrooms and bath complete the bedroom wing.
- This plan is an energy-efficient design.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,869 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,869 sq. ft.
- Entry: 24 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 10"
- Depth: 44' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 561 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick