A Palace of a Home
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Opulent and impressive, this magnificent home plan is truly fit for royalty with a grand entry way leading to the circular staircase under the rotunda dome.
- From this epicenter of the home, guests can move freely between the parlor, dining hall, grand room and its two verandas.
- Two powder rooms are adjacent to the central lobby.
- There is great openness with the grand room, master bedroom, library, morning room, parlor and dining room all soaring two-stories and capped by classically detailed ceilings.
- For family members or guests, there are five lavish staterooms en suite.
- This palatial home is just as favorably appointed for everyday living as for formal entertaining, with a four car garage, an elevator, and two sets of alternative staircases.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 5,773 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 3,317 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 5,396 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 156' 0"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Max ridge height: 44' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 995 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"