A See-Through Fireplace
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A wonderful curved portico supported by columns leads into this impressive contemporary design.
- Tile work and curved, high-volume ceilings distinguish the formal living and dining rooms. A high ceiling is also found in the den, complete with a private bathroom.
- In the magnificent master suite, a see-through fireplace separates the sleeping area from the bayed sitting area. The suite also includes an exercise area with wet bar. The lavish master bath features his and her vanities and walk-in closets, a sumptuous soaking tub, island shower and commode closet.
- The family wing offers a powder room with entry to the covered patio in back, a huge kitchen with a central cooktop island and walk-in pantry, a glass-walled nook and a grand vaulted family room with fireplace and media wall. Note the summer kitchen on the patio.
- Two family bedrooms each access a compartmented bath.
- Bonus Option Available: An optional version shown in the photo with bonus space above with the garage with a 4th bath is available.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plans 63200HD (3,075 sq. ft.) and 6356HD (2,409 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,556 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,556 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 619 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 809 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss