A Sense of Spaciousness
About This Plan
- An eyebrow dormer and a large veranda give guests a warm country greeting outside, while inside vaulted ceilings lend a sense of spaciousness to this three-bedroom home.
- A bright country kitchen boasts an abundance of counter space and cupboards. The front entry is sheltered by a broad veranda.
- Built-in amenities adorn the interior, including a pot shelf over the entry coat closet, an art niche, a skylight, and a walk-in pantry and island workstation in the kitchen.
- A box-bay window and a spa-style tub highlight the master suite. The two-car
- garage provides a workshop area.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.
Optional Bathroom Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,408 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,408 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 288 sq. ft.
- Deck: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available