A Solarium Nook Plus Bonus Space
About This Plan
- Here is a house plan with flair.
- A spacious entrance foyer with closet helps minimize clutter and keep out the elements.
- The living room features a fireplace. A bay window is an attractive feature and helps fill the space with natural light.
- The dining room, kitchen and sunny breakfast area occupy the rear. The solarium-like nook and dining room both access the covered rear patio.
- A half-bath with laundry facilities are discreetly located in the center of the floor.
- On the second floor, a landing leads to a bonus room which adds potential expansion opportunities to the home.
- Three beautiful and bright bedrooms, each with storage space, share a convenient full bathroom.
- The garage has a 12' foot interior and sufficient depth to include stairs for easy access to the basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- Deck: 98 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 288 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 355 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick