A Southern Beauty
About This Plan
- The front door of this lovely home plan opens into a gracious living room with 16' ceilings and a fireplace flanked by a built-in entertainment center on one side and a pair of French doors on the other. The French doors lead to a screened porch with vaulted beamed ceillings and a deck beyond.
- The master bedroom is topped by a 10' tray ceiling and has a large walk-in closet and a bath with twin sinks and separate shower and bath.
- The secondary bedrooms have been designed with private dressing rooms, walk-in closets and linen closets.
- Lots of storage is found in the garage.
- Ceilings: 8' standard; 10' in the master bedroom, dining room and kitchen; 16; in the living room.
- Foundation options: slab and crawl space standard, basement upgrade.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,704 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,704 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 364 sq. ft.
- Storage: 188 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12