A Southern Delight
About This Plan
- Large arched windows and a gabled entry porch introduce this upscale traditional house plan. Inside, formal living and dining rooms set off by columns bracket the foyer.
- A media center and built-ins flank the great-room fireplace. French doors in the adjacent sun room open to an optional grilling porch.
- Another fireplace warms the hearth room, separated from the kitchen by an eating bar. Features of the kitchen include a central island and a pantry closet. Nearby, the laundry is big enough for a sewing counter.
- The master bathroom includes lots of luxuries, including a walk-in closet, dual vanities, a whirlpool tub and a glass shower. Bedroom two has a wall of closets, while bedroom three has built-ins next to its closet.
- Ceilings: 9' standard; 12' foyer, living room, dining room; 10' boxed master bedroom, great room.
- Related Plans: Get a stucco exterior with house plan 59364ND.
- Looking for an alternate layout? See these three bedroom house plans: 59650ND and 59299ND (front-entry garage).
- Need another bedroom? See these four bedroom house plans: 59140ND and 59811ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,525 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 244 sq. ft.
- Entry: 74 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 59' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick