A Study/Nursery Near Master Suite
About This Plan
- The stucco accents on this brick-faced traditional home make for an elegant appearance. Twin arches on the entry porch usher guests into the home. Inside, 10-foot ceilings everywhere but in the secondary bedrooms open up the space.
- Adjacent to the master suite is a flexible bayed room that can be used as a nursery when needed and converted to a study or office later. The fantastic master bath has all the extras: a large walk-in closet, a garden tub, a separate shower, a linen closet and dual vanities separated by knee space. On the other side of the house, the secondary bedrooms share another full bath.
- A corner fireplace is the focus of the great room, separated from the dining room by arched doorways. Another arched doorway leads into the sunny breakfast room and the kitchen with its eating bar, walk-in pantry and abundance of counter and cabinet space.
- Upstairs, space is allocated for a future game room, bathroom and closet. Another expandable area over the garage is also available.
- Foundation options: crawl space or slab.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,350 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,350 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 10"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick