A Touch of Class
About This Plan
- A two-story stone gable and whimsical eyebrow dormers give this home plan an "executive" look.
- A sweeping staircase ascends from the large two-story foyer. It is flanked by a study with built-ins and a formal dining room.
- The kitchen is well-placed. A pass-through counter services family in the great room and an angled island opens to the breakfast room with a screened porch nearby. A pantry is by the dining room.
- An angled fireplace is a nice feature of the keeping room. Exposed beams and porch access are bonuses.
- All major living areas are oriented to the rear to overlook a pool. An outdoor bath is conveniently located off the covered porch.
- The master bedroom has private porch access. His-and-her walk-in closets are accessed in the spa-like bath.
- The second story holds three bedrooms and a large game room.
- Related Plan: Get a porte-cochere with house plan 54010LK.
- For an alternate version in reverse layout, see house plan 5479LK (4,637 sq. ft.), 5438LK (4,040 sq. ft.) and 5448LK (4,100 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,578 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,033 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,545 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 91' 6"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1077 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick