A Touch of Class
About This Plan
- A sweeping staircase ascends from the large two-story foyer. It is flanked by a study with built-ins and a formal dining room.
- The kitchen is well-placed and services the dining room through a butler's pantry. A pass-through counter services the great room and an eat-at counter is open to the breakfast room with a screened porch nearby.
- All major living areas are oriented to the rear.
- The master bedroom features a sweeping curved window wall bringing in lots of natural light. His-and-her walk-in closets are accessed in the spa-like bath.
- The second story holds two bedrooms and a large game room.
- Related Plans: For a classic French Country exterior, see house plan 5438LK.
- Get a porte-cochere with house plan 54010LK.
- Other alternate versions include house plans 5449LK (4,578 sq. ft.) and 5448LK (4,100 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,637 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,269 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,368 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 332 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 6"
- Depth: 71' 2"
- Max ridge height: 35' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 992 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick