A Touch of Country
About This Plan
- A covered front porch that wraps around the side of this lovely home plan adds a Country feel to the design.
- Inside, both the foyer and family room are two-story
- Double doors in the study lead out to a rear covered porch that can also be accessed from the family room with its fireplace and built-ins.
- A tray ceiling crowns the formal dining room and the informal dinette is brightened by three windows.
- All the bedrooms are on the second floor and they are large and comfortable.
- The master suite has its own sitting room set in a bay.
- Should you need more space, a 430 sq. ft. sunken bonus room has its own back staircase.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,217 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,739 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,478 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 430 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 8"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 846 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"