A Touch of Europe
About This Plan
- The elegant stucco exterior of this European home plan will add a touch of class to any neighborhood.
- An open, flowing floor plan with interior columns and lots of windows will appeal to any family.
- A wet bar, built-in china cabinet and an office/nursery off the master bedroom are welcome extras.
- The large living room vaults from 9' to 12' and opens to a sunroom with access to the rear covered porch.
- Situated on the left wing of the house, the master bedroom has its own sitting room and a deluxe bath.
- An optional basement foundation is available for an additional charge.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans: 5545BR, 5546BR, 5559BR, 55026BR and 55080BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,328 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,328 sq. ft.
- Storage: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick