A Touch of Europe
About This Plan
- Rustic trim on the outside of this one level European house plan makes it look as if the home has been around forever.
- The vaulted and beamed ceiling in the huge great room extends all the way through to the keeping room on the other side of the two-way fireplace.
- The U-shaped kitchen is extra-efficient with a big island to give you even more counter space and a second work area.
- Two family bedrooms share a connected bathroom and the big master suite is located in back.
- Both the great room and the master bedroom have double doors that lead out to the rear terrace covered by a delightful pergola.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,489 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 3"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 565 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"