A Touch of Home
About This Plan
- Wide porches for summer nights create a welcome retreat at the end of the day.
- An arched entryway and sitting area is highlighted by columns.
- An open floor plan between the kitchen and great room create ease in entertaining guests and family.
- The kitchen has a large island with cooktop, snack bar, angled wall oven with built-in microwave and angled pantry for storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,052 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 750 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick