A Touch of Tradition
About This Plan
- You'll find two versions of this delightful design. The choice is yours! A wraparound porch, a welcoming entrance, and a thoughtful floor plan make this house plan a pleasure to come home to.
- The foyer, featuring a built-in seat with shoe storage, opens onto a large great room. A fireplace framed by unique windows warms this area.
- The adjacent nook and efficient U-shaped kitchen combine with the great room to create a spacious area for gatherings.
- Split from family bedrooms for privacy, the relaxing master suite is enhanced by a pampering bath, large walk-in closet and porch access.
- Skylights brighten the second-floor bridge that connects two family bedrooms to a full bath.
- Realted Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 81332W.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,086 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 554 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss