A Touch of Tudor
About This Plan
- Stepping through the deep entry of this Tudor-style home plan you'll find some truly unique touches.
- The dining room hosts an elegant bay window, while, across the foyer, French doors open to reveal a music room.
- The family room balances the age-old comfort of a roaring fire and wide hearth with newer features, like a built-in media center and plenty of wide windows.
- The kitchen is spacious and boasts the best modern amenities.
- Upstairs, the master suite is truly worthy of royalty: flooded with light from three huge windows, it enjoys two roomy closets, a dual-sink vanity and an oversized shower. Down the hall, French doors introduce a bright office.
- Nearby, an entire wall of windows makes the sitting room a cheery retreat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,288 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss