A Touch of Tuscan
About This Plan
- A stone niche with a pitched roof combined with a two-story stone entrance give this house plan a Tuscan feel.
- Inside, timber columns used in the dining, kitchen and upstairs colonnade continue the European theme.
- A two-story living room with fireplace feels extra-spacious and opens to the rear covered porch.
- The kitchen has views to the living room and includes double Kitchen islands making this space a dream for entertaining.
- The master and bedroom 2 are located downstairs and split to provide privacy.
- Three additional bedrooms are upstairs for a total of 5 bedrooms in this family-oriented floor plan.
- The upstairs game/family room is great for media viewing.
- Two large attic storage areas are easily accessible.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 5493LK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,706 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,202 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 8"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick