A Tuscan Marvel
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The classic facade of this house plan, with its curved walls and deep window recesses, maintains the wonderful architecture of the Tuscany Region of Italy.
- The foyer, with its barrel vaulted ceiling and columns, creates a wonderful space which empties into the formal living and dining rooms.
- The Tuscan flavor of this house continues as both the family and dining rooms look out over the courtyard replete with fountains, wet bar access, and views of the see-thru fireplace in the family room.
- In the kitchen and nook, which are of a generous proportion, the cabinets and counters reflect the old world charm of the house.
- The ingenious level placement of the laundry room, complete with hobby area, is two feet lower than the bedroom level at the landing of the stair. It creates a real separation of activities from the higher bedroom level.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 4200MJ. And for an alternate floor plan, see house plan 4260MJ.
- FLORIDA RESIDENTS: We can coordinate engineering for you. Contact us for pricing.