A Variety of Spaces
About This Plan
- This traditionally-styled house plan effectively provides a variety of formal and informal spaces, making family and friends feel very much at home.
- Just off the entry, the formal dining room is set off by columns and a tray ceiling. Straight ahead is the living room, which overlooks the partly covered deck with its large spa tub.
- The kitchen is filled with desirable amenities: a walk-in pantry, a central island for food preparation, an exceptionally large serving and eating counter. An adjacent guest bedroom has its own private bath.
- Bedrooms two and three each enjoy private entry to a compartmented bath. On the other side of the house, the private master suite is replete with luxury. The bedroom contains a tray ceiling, a sunny bay window and a five-fixture bathroom with two walk-in closets.
- Completing this liveable design is a front-facing study with a vaulted ceiling.
- Related Plans: For a photo of a related design, see house plan 31134D and 31150D. Replace the guest bedroom with a media room with house plan 3036D. Gain a family room with 3178D and 3077D.
- Also see these alternate four bedroom versions: 3059D, 3079D and 31004D.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,672 sq. ft.
- Deck: 206 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 119 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,672 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 7"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick