A Variety of Spaces
About This Plan
- This traditionally-styled house plan effectively provides a variety of formal and informal spaces, making family and friends feel very much at home.
- Just off the entry, the formal dining room is set off by columns and a tray ceiling. Straight ahead is the living room, which overlooks the partly covered deck with its large spa tub.
- The kitchen is filled with desirable amenities: a walk-in pantry, a central island for food preparation, an exceptionally large serving and eating counter. An adjacent guest bedroom has its own private bath.
- Bedrooms two and three each enjoy private entry to a compartmented bath. On the other side of the house, the private master suite is replete with luxury. The bedroom contains a tray ceiling, a sunny bay window and a five-fixture bathroom with two walk-in closets.
- Completing this liveable design is a front-facing study with a vaulted ceiling.
- Related Plans: For a photo of a related design, see house plan 31134D and 31150D. Replace the guest bedroom with a media room with house plan 3036D. Gain a family room with 3178D and 3077D.
- Also see these alternate four bedroom versions: 3059D, 3079D and 31004D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,672 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,672 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,672 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 119 sq. ft.
- Deck: 206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 7"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms