A Very Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- Designed as a family home, this Southern Louisiana Acadiana house plan utilizes the available space well.
- You will find plenty of privacy in the master bedroom because it is located on the opposite side of the house from the other two bedrooms.
- In the master, you will love the recessed ceiling and well planned master bath.
- You can find plenty of space in the kitchen for food preparation and a great bar area that overlooks the Dinning room.
- The family room is large, allowing plenty of room for your big screen TV and seating.
- The other two bedrooms share a bath and are well-sized to fit your family's needs
- Out back, you have a covered rear porch to enjoy an afternoon breeze.
- The garage has room for 2 cars and a storage area for all your extra goodies.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,522 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,522 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 159 sq. ft.
- Storage: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 7"
- Depth: 63' 9"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 489 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick