A Walk-In Closet and Bathroom for Every Bedroom
About This Plan
- A wide opening connects the dining room to the foyer, making both rooms feel larger.
- Double doors open to reveal a study with corner windows to bring in light.
- The L-shaped main living area has an open layout with built-ins in the great room.
- 10' high ceilings are standard on the first floor.
- Upstairs, the large master suite is topped with a tray vaulted ceiling for an elegant touch.
- Each bedroom gets its own walk-in closet and bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,748 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,488 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Entry: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 787 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss