A Walk-In Closet for Every Bedroom
About This Plan
- Two-story ceilings rise up in the foyer and family room of this Northwest house plan.
- There's a study with a walk-in closet off the foyer and further back, the formal dining room gets a lovely tray ceiling.
- There's plenty of room to spread out with both the two-story family room and a keeping room with built-ins that flank the fireplace.
- A built-in desk near the kitchen is ideal for keeping an eye on the kids while doing their homework.
- Garages are split with a two car bay on one side and a one car bay in back.
- On the upper floor, swing open the double doors to enter the gorgeous and spacious master suite with its double tray ceiling and a cozy vaulted sitting area.
- The master walk-in closet is huge and is divided into his and her sections.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom and bedroom 4 gets a private bathroom.
- Notice the handy second floor laundry room - a real plus!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,701 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,959 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 749 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12