A Wall of Windows
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A large dormer, a gable over the garage and a covered front porch contribute to the cozy appearance of this two-story design. In back, four windows topped by transoms occupy an entire wall of the great room, providing a marvelous view to the rear.
- A see-through fireplace can be enjoyed from either the great room or the bayed breakfast nook, which also contains a built-in planning desk. A snack bar separates the breakfast area from the kitchen. Note the laundry sink in the nearby mudroom-laundry room.
- The entry foyer is open to a formal dining room with a box-bay window and space for a hutch.
- The master suite includes a walk-in closet and a bath with a corner whirlpool tub, separate shower and two sinks.
- Upstairs you'll find the hall bath and two bedrooms.
- Related Plans: See plan 40728DB for a version using Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction.
- See these related house plans: 4052DB, 41726DB , 42295DB and 4020DB.