A Winning Design
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This beautiful traditional home plan features a spacious open living area, split bedroom layout with your choice of 2.5 or 3.5 baths (2.5 baths without bonus room, 3.5 baths with upstairs bonus which may serve as bedroom #4).
- Great room features 12' ceiling and corner fireplace with gas logs.
- Breathtaking views through a rhythmic series of windows and transoms across the rear of the great room.
- Beautiful rounded front arches add balance and harmony to the design.
- Master suite features office/lounge, a privacy porch, large walk-in closet, and a large bath with an oversized jet tub and separate shower.
- Large utility room and walk-in pantry.
- Related Plans: Get a front-facing garage with house plan 5135MM.
- Get an alternate layout with house plan 5133MM.
- Downsize with house plan 5121MM (1,855 sq. ft.) and 5109MM (1,638 sq. ft.).
- And see these related house plans: 5157MM, 5168MM, 5149MM, 5128MM, 5102MM and 5167MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,251 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,251 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,346 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 455 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 208 sq. ft.
- Storage: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 654 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick