A Wrapping Veranda Graces This Home
About This Plan
- A wide, wrapping veranda graces the front of this design and is accessed from the living room and the dining room, as well as double doors at the entry. Both the living and dining rooms have tray ceilings.
- The family room is vaulted and has a cozy fireplace as its focal point. To either side of the fireplace are double doors to the rear yard.
- The kitchen has a center cooking island, spacious counters and a pass-through to the dining room. The breakfast room serves for casual occasions.
- The main-floor master suite features a lavish master bath with a roomy walk-in closet, whirlpool spa and twin vanity.
- A den or media center is found on the second floor with three family bedrooms and two full baths.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,141 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,042 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,099 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss