Above And Beyond II
About This Plan
- This dramatic house plan was created in response to the huge demand for a smaller version of house plan 23480JD. This delivers the visual punch of that design while shaving about 1,000 square feet off of it. Incredible.
- Inside, clean lines and high ceilings enhance the contemporary feel while stone columns add texture.
- In the nook, a collapsible wall opens the home to the outdoor living area with its fireplace and outdoor kitchen. The kitchen is wide open to the great room, creating sweeping views.
- The bedrooms are on the second floor with the master suite at the end of a bridge that overlooks the great room below.
- Step out of your luxurious master suite onto your own covered porch where you can greet the morning with your cup of coffee.
- A basement gives you room for family fun and opens to the outdoors for your sloping lot.
- The roof is a truss design with a 4:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plan 23550JD.
- Remove the garage extension and 3 cars attached to the home with house plan 23620JD (4,555 sq. ft.)
- Get more room with house plan 23480JD (4,750 sq. ft.).
- Downsize to 2,550 sq. ft. with house plan with house plans 23566JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,160 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,504 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 165' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1403 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss