Abundance of Windows in the Great Room
About This Plan
- This four-bedroom French-country home plan will captivate guests and family alike.
- The great room has a fireplace surrounded by built-in cabinets and abundance of windows.
- An island eating bar and a walk-in pantry accompany the formal dining room and the nook, which leads to a rear wood deck.
- A striking master suite enjoys a tray ceiling, extra-large walk-in closet, and a well-designed private bath.
- This floor also contains a second bedroom, a full bath, a laundry room, a mudroom with locker storage, and a three-car garage.
- The lower level includes two additional family bedrooms, a full bath, a recreation room with a fireplace and a wet bar, an exercise room and plenty of storage.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the walkout basement with house plan 89201AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,798 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,553 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 4"
- Depth: 71' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 746 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss