About This Plan
- Designed for abundant living, this outstanding house plan has everything.
- The three bedrooms are split for privacy, with an enormous bay-windowed master suite accessed beneath an arched opening off the foyer, just beyond the library with double doors.
- Arches also frame the formal dining room, which opens to the great room with its 12-foot ceiling.
- The kitchen, breakfast room and den with fireplace all look out on the lanai with beaded ceiling and columns.
- A three-car attached garage completes the house plan.
- Related Plan: Interested in another elevation? See house plan 59473ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,654 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,654 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 528 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 7"
- Depth: 97' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 812 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick