Abundant Outdoor Living Spaces
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An extraordinarily long stretch of covered porch and deck wraps around the home plan. Starting at the front steps, they sweep around the right side, across the back, and finally, link to the master suite. Along the way, double doors in the dining room and family room offer access. Skylights dapple the rear deck with sunlight.
- Nearly encircling the living room there is a wide octagonal window bay. This gracious living area flows comfortably into the dining room, where double doors lead out onto the covered porch.
- A vaulted ceiling helps mark the boundary between the family room and the flat-ceilinged dining area. French doors and a skylight brighten the entire area. A home entertainment center nestles into the back corner, next to an energy-efficient woodstove and wood box.
- The kitchen is huge, and also quite bright. Bay windows create an expansive nook, while a smaller bay serves as a backdrop for a gently curved, J-shaped buffet.
- Bedrooms and utilities fill the left side. The pass-through utility room is larger than most, outfitted with cabinets, deep sink, folding counter, sewing area, and storage closet.
- Master suite amenities in the house plan include a spa tub, walk-in shower, double vanity, large walk-in closet, and private water closet.