Abundant View of Rear
About This Plan
- This house plan is designed to take full advantage of a view to the rear. This informal plan is a hexagon with two wings and a columned porch at center. Windowed on three sides, the great room is the brightest area, serving the functions of dining room, living room and family room.
- Get to the deck through sliders in the dining room, living room and master suite.
- Storage is ample throughout. Two closets flank the entry and another large walk-in closet is to the right, as you head into the great room. Both of the bedrooms also have walk-in closets, and the garage is extra deep as well.
- There are fire places in the living room and in the sitting area of the master suite.
- Other amenities in the master suite include the huge walk-in closet and a bathroom with double vanity, spa tub, shower, and separately enclosed toilet. The other bedroom also has a walk-in closet and private bath.
- A pass-through utility room connects the garage to the interior of the house plan, and the powder room is close to everything.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,320 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,320 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 492 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss