Acadian Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- This is a wonderful Acadian Cottage house plan with decorative trim work in front.
- A transom window over the front door adds extra light into the foyer.
- Spacious and open, the kitchen has a large angled island with bar and a corner sink with windows.
- The breakfast area is open to the kitchen along with the family room.
- Four tall windows in the family room look out the back of the house. Mount your flat screen TV above the fireplace!
- Three family bedrooms are all good-sized and one could be used as an office or computer room.
- The master is located in the rear for quiet and privacy and has his and her walk-in closets.
- In the master bath you will enjoy your whirlpool tub and his and her vanities.
- The attached carport also features an inclosed storage space that could fit your 4 wheeler or small boat.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,170 sq. ft.
- Storage: 233 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 381 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick