Acadian Home Plan With Outdoor Living Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This beautiful Acadian style house plan has 4 bedrooms and 3 baths with a functional central home living area.
- The large front porch spans the front of the home and has stylish supports.
- The foyer has views through to the back of the home and is open to the dining room on the left.
- The family room has tall 12’ ceilings and a fireplace. Windows look out across the back porch – more of an outdoor living room really – and a door gives you access to that space.
- The kitchen is open to the family room and has a bar overlooking the family room and a great preparation island.
- A large pantry meets your storage needs and there is room for a table in the breakfast area.
- The master suite has a walk-in closet. Off the master you have your utility room which is very convenient.
- In separate hallway there are 2 more bedrooms that share a jack and jill bathroom with closets.
- Off the garage you will find the guest room or 4th bedroom which has its own access to a bathroom.
- Outside the 4th bedroom is the staircase to the second floor but before you head up notice the nice built in desk a the base of the stairs.
- Upstairs there are two large optional spaces.
- For your toys there is a 3 bay garage with one side separated for storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,976 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,976 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 560 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 296 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 4"
- Depth: 105' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"